BLUEFIN SUP WARRANTY
If you would like to register your warranty with us please click the button belowRegister Your Warranty
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Bluefin offers a market leading comprehensive 5 year warranty on all SUP’s, with the exception of refurbished and Ex-Demo purchases.
In addition Bluefin’s warranty on all accessories is 12 months from the date of receipt.
Bluefin’s warranty covers only the items purchased directly from Bluefin, and Bluefin is not responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of any warranty claim.
Warranty remains valid under the original purchaser, and cannot be transferred in the event of any gift or sale of Bluefin items.
Any products that are requested to be returned to Bluefin under warranty must include a return authorisation notice, which can be provided by Bluefin Customer Service.
Bluefin will cover the cost of any warranty returns by issuing a prepaid drop off label for purchases that have been placed within 6 months, the original or suitable replacement packaging provided by the customer must be used for the return of the product. After this time (6 months), the customer will be responsible for any return postage and a tracked/insured service must be used. Shipping charges are non-refundable.
Although our warranty is very inclusive we do have some exclusions, These are the following;
- General wear and tear.
- Damage caused by misuse or neglect of the item.
- Damage caused by use exceeding the maximum user weight.
- Damage caused by insufficient packing during transportation of the item.
- Damage caused by use of solvents and adhesives.
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in material or manufacturers workmanship.
- Any and all claims for consequential or incidental damages.
- Boards purchased from non-authorised Bluefin retailers.
- Damage or defects caused by impact with any materials or objects (rocks, docks, other boards, etc).
- Damage or defects caused by use outside of its intended purpose.
- Damage or defects caused by heel dents also known as pressure dings.
- Damage or defects caused by inappropriate storage in temperatures over 90°F and under 32°F.
- Damage or de-lamination caused by over-heating as a result of exposure to direct sunlight while not in use.
- Damage or defects caused by wave impact and/or impact with ocean/lake floor.
- Damage or defects caused by storage of the board in closed, damp conditions (example a wet board bag).
- Damage to fin or fin box caused by impact.
Should any modification, change or alteration be made to the product that is not specifically authorized in writing by Bluefin, all coverage under the warranty will be void.
Any repaired or replaced boards will be covered for the remainder of the warranty period, starting from the original date of receipt.
All warranty returns must be sent to us within 30 days of receiving the returns authorisation.
Warranty, Returns and/or product replacements are only applicable/redeemable in the following locales; United Kingdom, Germany, Mainland Spain, France, Netherlands, Italy, USA and Australia.
Upon receipt of any warranty return item, and after undergoing our routine checks, we’ll be able to take your case further and either exchange or refund your item as agreed.
Up to 60 days: During the first 60 days of warranty a refund or new replacement may be offered.
60 days to 6 months: Between 60 days and 6 months from receipt of your product a new replacement may be offered.
6 months onwards: From 6 months, where appropriate, a like-for-like refurbished replacement may be offered.
In some cases, where suitable, replacement parts may be arranged without the need for a return. This is Bluefin’s preferred method in line with our sustainability outlook.
Please note, it can take up to 14 days for a return to be processed once we have received your consignment.
This warranty is in addition to and does not affect your legal rights under laws.
If you have simply changed your mind and wish to cancel the order, you have 30 days to do so. The return must be authorised by Bluefin prior to posting any item back and the customer must cover the postage costs. The item must be returned in an unused condition, with all items still in their original packaging. Inflating the SUP is considered to be a used condition. Any items found to be used or missing any of the original contents may be returned to the buyer.
Any free gifts received as part of the order must also be returned before a full refund can be processed.
Please note, all ex-demo SUPs come with a 12 month warranty. When purchasing this item, you waive any right to a replacement, however in some cases this will be at the discretion of Bluefin SUP.