Bluefin Releash Quick Release Utility Belt
Our SUP waist belt allows the user to detach quickly and safely from their board in an emergency situation.
- ESSENTIAL SUP EQUIPMENT This quick-release waist belt allows users to detach from boards easily and safely. Releash attaches to the TPR coil leash supplied with your Bluefin SUP and keeps the release mechanisms within easy reach at all times.
- SIZE? The Releash quick release belt is suitable for adults and fits a minimum waist size of 28inches and a maximum waist size of 50 inches.
- WHO IS THIS FOR? A quick-release waist belt is essential for paddling in fast-flowing waters. Also recommended as an added safety measure during everyday paddling, it provides an alternative to wearing the leash around the ankle.
- DUAL QUICK RELEASE The quick-release buckle on this paddleboard belt prevent the user from struggling in an emergency situation. The large toggles are easy to locate with the primary toggle on the front and secondary toggle at the back of the belt so they can be accessed if the belt slips round the waist or in the event of underwater entanglement.
- DESIGNED IN THE UK Bluefin Releash was designed in-house by our team of product experts and put through rigorous user testing before bringing to market. We strongly recommend reading all the enclosed safety information before first time use.
- CUSHIONED FIT Made from sturdy nylon outer fabric, this neoprene SUP life belt is filled with 10mm foam for comfort & insulation. The front quick-release buckle is fitted with an easy grasp pull cord and toggle.
- UTILITY PACK The Bluefin Releash comes with additional SUP safety equipment, a towing rope and carabiner clip to tow an additional craft if necessary.