BLUEFIN VOYAGE INFLATABLE STAND UP PADDLE BOARD
Who is this for?
Riders who prefer loads of extra stability as well as sporty paddlers interested in doing more than stand up paddling with their board.
Balance is a breeze with Voyage’s maximal enhanced stability. We’ve designed Voyage with an extra wide 38” deck to give you the most stable platform possible. You’ll appreciate the extra space for yoga, ocean paddling, fishing, running rapids or anything else that may throw you off kilter.
We’ve combined a unique tri-chamber inflation system along with loads of extra deck space to give you the most stable board around. Voyage tracks well for efficient paddle sessions & doubles as an excellent base for all the non-paddling activities you may get into on the water.
Voyage is ready to go from doorstep to water on day 1 with everything you need in the box. Explore all that stand up paddling has to offer on a truly versatile board you won’t outgrow that doesn’t limit itself to paddling.
- Don’t limit your options. Voyage glides effortlessly when paddled & also provides a fantastic base for yoga, fishing or pilates.
- Stand mid-board for a comfortable touring pace or paddle kneeling if the water gets rough.
- Voyage is rigid! Our unique tri-chamber inflation system allows Voyage to be super stiff at low psi. We recommend inflating the central chamber to 8 PSI & the external chambers between 3 & 4 PSI.
- Bring your tent, your dog & your cooler with a max weight load of 130kg. The Voyage is a great choice for paddlers who weigh 100 kg or less + their extra kit too.
- Don’t worry about factoring in extra costs. Voyage comes with everything you need from day one.
Easy Care Valve
Our valve is in it for the long haul. Durable, straight forward & designed for easy cleaning and maintenance.
Standard Checked Baggage
Take Voyage with you. At 38lbs all in, the Voyage & its accessories are meant to travel. Check your iSUP as standard baggage.
1 Year Warranty & 60 Day Returns
We offer full support and assistance surrounding all warranty and returns issues.
UK Based customer service
Our customer service team is the friendliest & most well informed you’ll find. We are avid paddlers and use our boards frequently, which means we know how to help you if you need it.