Bluefin Cruise Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board
Who is this for?
Paddlers who want a versatile, high quality iSUP they won’t outgrow who want to save time & make the right choice in a sea of inflatable paddle boards.
Spend less time deciding & more time paddling on Bluefin’s Cruise, the most versatile iSUP with the longest warranty & best customer service around. For paddlers who want a board that travels light & provides rigid stability for the whole family the Cruise delivers.
We’ve covered all bases by combining more aggressive performance features of touring boards with comfort & stability aspects of all-round leisure boards. The Cruise is easy to paddle, easy to prep and easy to pack so you’ll have more fun & less faff.
Best of all, Cruise is ready to go from doorstep to beach on day 1 with everything you need in the box. Explore all that stand up paddle boarding has to offer on a state-of-the-art board you won’t outgrow that doesn’t cost as much as a car.
- Don’t limit your options. Cruise keeps up while standing or kayaking as well as providing a stable base for yoga, pilates or fishing.
- Take it easy or tear it up. Stand mid-board for a comfortable touring pace, step further back for snappy maneuverability & surf action.
- Cruise is tough! Withstands massive pressure up to 25 PSI. We recommend riding between 12 & 15 PSI.
- Glide down an Oxford canal on Monday, shred the Cornish coast on Wednesday, Kayak to Donegal on Friday & do some SUP yoga on Sunday – all with the same board.
- Bring your tent, your dog & your cooler with a max weight load of 130 – 160kg. The 10’8 Cruise is a great choice for paddlers who weigh 95 kg or less + their extra kit too. If you’re over 6′ tall & weigh over 95kg then we recommend our 12′ & 15′ models.
- Don’t worry about factoring in extra costs. Our iSUP kits come with all the basics + plenty more to keep you busy as you progress.
Easy Care Valve
Our valve is in it for the long haul. Durable, straight forward & designed for easy cleaning and maintenance.
Standard Checked Baggage
Cruise comes with you. At 15 – 19kg all in the Cruise & accessories are meant to travel. Check your iSUP as standard baggage.
5 Year Warranty & 60 Day Returns
We stand by our paddle boards by offering the longest warranty on the market & the longest return period too.
Dedicated customer service
Our customer service team is the friendliest & most well informed you’ll find. We are avid paddlers and use our boards frequently, which means we know how to help you if you need it.